Terms and Conditions of Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence
Effective Date: May 2018
1. The company
This website belongs to I. APOSTOLAKIS AXTE (Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence) VAT Number EL099705768, with their headquarters in Rethymno, Crete, Greece. (MHTE) No: 1041K070B0104300.
2. General Information
The use of this website and the services provided by www.palazzovecchio.gr is subject to the present Terms and Conditions, which apply to all bookings. By booking a room or any other services provided by www.palazzovecchio.gr, means that you have agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence.
3. Booking Procedures
Upon completion of the relevant fields through our booking form or otherwise on our website, as well as for bookings made through our call-centre or reservations made at our premises, you give explicit mandate to Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence to proceed with the booking. After making a booking, you shall receive confirmation of your booking and purchasing by e-mail. You are obliged to verify the accuracy of the confirmation data and immediately inform Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence for any discrepancies or errors in the original registered reservation. In case of late reporting of any errors and discrepancies, Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence bears no responsibility and you are not entitled to back out of the contract.
4. Bookings & Payments
– Travel agencies must pay the whole amount minimum 7 days prior guests arrival
– All remaining balances to be settled before check out of the hotel.
– Accounts can be settled by cash, credit card or bank deposits
– Personal cheques not accepted
– VISA & MASTERCARD credit cards are accepted
– Check-in Time: 14:00 pm / Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
– Additional charges apply to late check-out
5. Cancellation Policy
– Cancellation for Standard bookings up to 7/14/30 days prior to arrival depending on season: No charge.
– Cancellation within 7/14/30 days or less prior to arrival and Non Refundable bookings: 100% charge
– Non-show: Total Reservation amount will be charged
– Early departure: 100% charge of the remaining stay
For room reservations through our website, payment is possible by credit card whilst cash payment, bank deposit or electronic transfer may also be available. Before payment or payment guarantee with a valid credit card, Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence is not obliged to transfer any travel documents to you. Palazzo Vecchio hotel may ask you to submit any evidence regarding your address, a copy of your credit card or bank deposit voucher, before confirming your reservation.
7. User’s responsibility
For use of the application you must be over the age of 18 and undertake the liability for any use of this website by minors on your behalf. You are obliged to use the website according to the law and complying with our general terms and conditions. Any use of the application for misleading purposes or profit, or purposes that could cause any damage to the provision of services is prohibited. Any non-legitimate action in the use of this website shall result in your exclusion from accessing the services provided.
The contents of this website are the exclusive property of I. APOSTOLAKIS AXTE (PALAZZO VECCHIO Exclusive Residence). Any copying, distribution, reproduction, process, sale, deception of the public regarding the real provider of this website, is strictly prohibited.
9. Modification – Renewal of the Terms and Conditions
Palazzo Vecchio Exclusive Residence reserves the right to modify or renew the above Terms and Conditions regarding the use of this website and our services, at any time, without having any obligation to inform the User.